So, a little update on the competition: I lost, the game who wins has way better user experience than mine. I guess it’s to be expected, I didn’t plan anything upon developing this game, it’s really a spur of the moment thing. The good news is that I don’t have anymore time limit to improve the game, and I already have some idea on how to tweak it. That said, I guess I should start finishing up that postmortem!
Meanwhile, a little teaser:
Oh right, I did say I have something for you guys, well, may I present you…
The image was originally used for a promotional poster (which now I hung in my room), but when the artist showed me the final artwork, I realized that it could be used for a desktop wallpaper as well. In fact, I used it for my current desktop background, replacing my previous Diablo III wallpaper.
There are 2 versions of the wallpaper:
Obviously the wallpaper isn’t prepared for all resolution (like 1360 x 768 for example), so just take the closest ratio to your current resolution (for example, the 1920 x 1080 wallpaper would fit very nicely on a 1360 x 768 screen because they have similar ratio)